From our sponsor: Market smarter with Mailchimp's automated messaging tools.
Today we’d like to share a couple of ideas for search interaction effects with you. Mainly, we’d like to provide you with some inspiration for how to show the search interface in an interesting way. Maybe you’ve seen some modern animations for showing the search already, like Swiss Army Man or CMMNTY. Today we want to explore some different layouts combined with some engaging CSS animations.
The demos all have a schematic look and almost all of them show the search interface when clicking on the search icon that is always placed in the top right corner of the page (except for demo 2 where the search UI alters with an animation once the input is focused).
Example Search UI Effects
Have a look at some of the final states of the opened search UIs:
We hope you enjoy this little set and find it inspirational!
Check out some more component inspiration:
- Inspiration for Line Menu Styles
- Some Inspiration for Pricing Tables
- Inspiration for Text Styles and Hover Effects
- Some More Inspiration for Text Input Effects
- Inspiration for Button Styles and Effects
- Inspiration for Inline Anchor Styles
- Inspiration for Article Intro Effects
- Arrow Navigation Styles
- Inspiration for Item Transitions
- Dot Navigation Styles
- Inspiration for Navigation Indicators