From our sponsor: Elementor, a design oriented WordPress website builder for pros
jPaginate is a jQuery pagination plugin that comes with a twist: animated page numbers. The user can slide through the available page numbers by clicking or just hovering over the arrows. Shortlinks to the first and last page are available as well.
You can call the plugin in the following way:
You can configure the plugin with the following properties:
- count: The total number of pages
- start: With which number the visible pages should start
- display: How many page numbers should be visible
- border: If there should be a border (true/false)
- border_color: Color of the border
- text_color: Color of the text/numbers
- background_color: Background color
- border_hover_color: Border color when hovering
- text_hover_color: Text color when hovering
- background_hover_color: Background color when hovering
- images: If the arrows should be images or not (true/false)
- mouse: With value “press” the user can keep the mouse button pressed and the page numbers will keep on sliding. With value “slide” the page numbers will slide once with each click.
- onChange: The callback function when clicking on a page. As argument the number of the page clicked can be used.