From our monthly sponsor: Automate manual QA and catch visual bugs with Percy’s all-in-one visual testing and review platform.
We’ve updated BookBlock, the content flip plugin. It has undergone some major changes with some improvements and we’ve added some new functionality. Take a look at the original article to see how to use it and what options are available.
We’ve updated the demos and added some different examples:
- Demo 1: Default configuration with navigation examples
- Demo 2: Horizontal flipping
- Demo 3: RTL Support (right-to-left support)
- Demo 4: Fullscreen example
- Demo 5: Multiple instances with dots navigation
Summary of Changes
- Removal of unnecessary and outdated prefixes in the CSS
- Many styles that were added with JS before are now in the stylesheet. This allows for a better control.
- We’ve added support for horizontal flipping (see demo 2)
- We’ve added support for RTL (see demo 3)
- We’ve added methods for going to the first and last page
- There is a Vanilla JS version of the plugin