From our monthly sponsor: Design every part of your website with the brand new Divi Theme Builder. Try it for free.
We’ve updated BookBlock, the content flip plugin. It has undergone some major changes with some improvements and we’ve added some new functionality. Take a look at the original article to see how to use it and what options are available.
We’ve updated the demos and added some different examples:
- Demo 1: Default configuration with navigation examples
- Demo 2: Horizontal flipping
- Demo 3: RTL Support (right-to-left support)
- Demo 4: Fullscreen example
- Demo 5: Multiple instances with dots navigation
Summary of Changes
- Removal of unnecessary and outdated prefixes in the CSS
- Many styles that were added with JS before are now in the stylesheet. This allows for a better control.
- We’ve added support for horizontal flipping (see demo 2)
- We’ve added support for RTL (see demo 3)
- We’ve added methods for going to the first and last page
- There is a Vanilla JS version of the plugin