From our monthly sponsor: Automate manual QA and catch visual bugs with Percy’s all-in-one visual testing and review platform.
Today we are sharing a pixel-perfect icon set with you. It’s called Application Icon Set and it’s made by Matt Gentile from The Icon Deposit. It contains a set of 120 super-useful icons and it comes in 3 different sizes (16px, 32px and 64px) ready to be used in your next app interface.
About the Icon Set
The Application Icon Set…
- includes .PNG files for all 120 icons in each size, 16×16, 32×32 and 64×64 pixels
- includes 3 Photoshop .PSD files with all 120 Vector Shapes for each size, and one PSD file with the preview for this icon set
- is organized into rows 1-12 according to the preview image
- includes a Custom Shape (.CSH) file with all 120 icons
- has all icons as vector shapes and they are 100% scalable to any size if needed (when resizing these icons, keep the pixel aspect ratio to keep these icons pixel perfect)
Download the icon set for free
The icon set is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
However, don’t redistribute it as-is (without prior consent of the author).
Take a look at the preview:
We hope you enjoy it and find it useful!
If you’d like to contribute and publish your freebie on Codrops just drop us a line.