From our sponsor: Elevate all your marketing with Mailchimp Smarts.
It’s time to give something back! In our first Giveaway we want to give you the opportunity to win a free copy of the PHP invoicing system Rocket Invoice!
Update: This giveaway ended on 18th of January 2011, the winner was announced at the end of this post. Thank you all for participating!
About Rocket Invoice
Rocket Invoice is packed with dozens of vital features for your business, and others that are more subtle (such as on-file credit cards for added customer convenience) — without having to pay a monthly subscription fee. Pay once and it’s yours.
Why you’ll love Rocket Invoice
- Never pay a monthly subscription fee. Pay once and it’s yours.
- No limits on clients or invoices.
- Customize the look-and-feel with CSS, and if that’s not enough, you’ll have full access to the source code powering Rocket Invoice for complete control.
- Migrate your company’s customers and invoices from existing monthly invoicing applications with a few clicks.
- Accept online payments with Authorize.Net and PayPal (or roll with your own payment gateway plugin—because you can).
- Email invoices and estimates to as many contacts as you’d like—you’re not limited to the primary contact’s email address.
- Quickly update to the latest version with a few clicks; no need to manually update files through FTP.
- JSON and PHP-based API
You can find more screenshots here: http://rocketinvoice.com/tour/ (under the sidebar)
Try out a demonstration
To try out a demonstration of Rocket Invoice, just follow the instructions and the link on this page:
Rocket Invoice Online Demo
How to participate
To participate, simply comment and tweet. We’ll announce the winner on 18th of January 2011 as an update of this same post.
Good Luck and thank you for all your support! Thanks to Becker Web Solutions for this great giveaway!
Update: And the winner is…
Thank you all for participating! For those that did not win, there will be a special offer:
Rocket Invoice officially goes on sale January 20 and pre-order pricing will be extended to Codrops readers for five days after launch!