When you want to build an online store that engages its visitors and converts them to paying customers, WordPress-based themes provide the easiest, most affordable, and the quickest way to make that happen.
Not any theme will get the job done, however. You want a theme that is noted for its performance and flexibility. But as key as those two qualities are, they are not to sufficient help you create the online store you want.
What you need most of all is a WooCommerce theme or one that incorporates WooCommerce capabilities.
Once you have WooCommerce capabilities in hand, you’ll be able to create an eCommerce store that conveys an intuitive and seamless on-brand buying experience to its visitors.
Any of the following 11 best WooCommerce themes are more than capable of giving you the tools you need to get the job done right.
BeBuilder Woo has transformed BeTheme into the biggest WordPress & WooCommerce theme of all. Add its powerful BeBuilder and library of 650+ customizable pre-built websites and BeTheme with its 40+ powerful core features has everything you need to build whatever WooCommerce website you envision.
The BeBuilder Woo enables you to –
- design versatile Shop and Single Product layouts that sell.
- create your own layouts or use predefined Theme Options layouts.
- create as many templates as you like and control which templates will be displayed on pages according to categories or tag.
- create a template for a Shop Archive or for a Single Product
BeTheme’s Loop Builder can also play an important role as you build your store. You can –
- design any type of slider, blog, portfolio, or Woo shop listing.
- customize any list or slider by filling them with dynamic content.
Click on the banner to learn more about the biggest WooCommerce theme of them all.
Jupiter X is the go-to theme for building high-quality online stores that engage visitors and convert them to paying customers.
Its huge WooCommerce feature base makes Jupiter X the most advanced WooCommerce theme on the market, and its most recent update adds a multitude of shop features that empowers WooCommerce stores with many exclusive capabilities.
- Build product, membership, and checkout pages and optimize processes designed to increase user engagement.
- Shopify-like fast checkout features such as sticky cart, inline form validation, and express checkout remove checkout frictions and streamline a store’s conversion process.
- Checkout optimization features that increase engagement and maximize profits with advanced sales funnels, smart checkout notices, and more.
Another good reason for choosing Jupiter X is that it is the only Elementor theme that eliminates the need for an Elementor Pro subscription due to its native replacements of multiple Elementor features.
Click on the banner to learn more.
Header and footer builders, its library of starter sites, custom posts and dynamic data features, multiple content and design options, and advanced WooCommerce integration are good reasons for making Blocksy the theme of choice for your WooCommerce projects.
Blocksy is noted for its lightning fast speed and use of the latest web technologies that have contributed to making it the best free eCommerce WordPress theme on the market.
- Blocksy is totally compatible with WooCommerce, and the Elementor, Brizy, and Beaver Builder page builders.
- Blocksy features local Google Fonts, it is 100% compatible with the Gutenberg editor, and it satisfies GDPR requirements.
- Blocksy’s Content Blocks module enables its users to add custom content to any page and they have full control over their layout settings, pagination, single pages, and more.
Click on the banner to learn more about Blocksy, the best free eCommerce WordPress theme.
Total is an easy to use WooCommerce-ready multipurpose theme that is noted for its SEO-optimized clean code and 50+ ready to use demos that make creating an attractive and performant online store a simple and easy task for any user.
- Popular features include 100+ builder elements and shortcodes, plus a dynamic template function, 90+ section templates, a custom font manager, and a dynamic template function.
Since Total features everything needed to get a site up and running, there’s no need for an excessive use of 3rd party plugins.
Avada has been called the Swiss Army knife of WordPress themes and first-time WordPress users and professional web designers alike love it, so it’s little wonder that it is the best-selling WordPress theme of all time.
What are a few of the things Avada has going for it?
- There’s the WooCommerce builder for creating WooCommerce product layouts and custom Shop, Cart, and Checkout pages.
- There are also 400+ pre-built web pages and 120+ design and layout elements that allow you to create any website or WooCommerce site you have in mind.
There are any number of good reasons to pick this WordPress theme for WooCommerce.
Here are three of them:
- Uncode gives you the ability to easily create mind-blowing WooCommerce websites thanks to its Advanced Drag and Drop Product Builder, configurable Ajax product filters, variations swatches, impressive shop layouts, and a multitude of design aids and options.
- Uncode gives you easy access to 70+ mix and match pre-made designs and its Wireframes plugin and 500+ Wireframes sections.
Uncode’s more than 100,000 sales has made it an Envato top seller.
To understand what makes Rey the exceptionally intuitive WooCommerce theme it is you have to try it out. You won’t be disappointed.
- Rey is eCommerce dedicated and stocked with custom site-building tools and features that include flexible editing, an outstanding selection of 14+ pre-made store templates and 70+ internal optional modules.
- Rey’s lifetime updates make it even better with each new release, and its customer support is second to none.
Rey’s demos are feature rich; just what you need get a store up and running in a few short hours.
Check out WoodMart’s website and you might be tempted to order something. With this WooCommerce WordPress theme you can create online stores that are that engaging.
The reason lies with Woodmart’s comprehensive set of premium store-building features that include:
- 80+ prebuilt websites you can use to get any project off to a fast start, plus 400+ templates that can also be used for rapid prototyping to speed up design workflows.
- Elementor shop and product page builders, a header builder, a selection of AJAX filters, product swatches, product search capabilities, and a unique Elementor custom checkout feature.
WooCommerce is an especially powerful eCommerce plugin that has been created for the WordPress platform. When integrated into the XStore WordPress theme, already the favorite online store-building theme of many users, the result is the most complete, customizable, and powerful WooCommerce WordPress theme imaginable.
- One of XStore’s most popular features is its 120+ pre-built websites, which are now equipped with multiple WooCommerce booster sales features such as estimated delivery and shopping cart countdown, etc.
- XStore is SEO-ready, optimized for performance, and is multi-vendor marketplace, multi-language, and RTL ready.
This complete and customizable WooCommerce theme will undoubtedly continue to be a top choice for e-commerce website designers.
Electro is a modern, highly customizable WordPress Theme that was created with affiliate, dropship, and vendor sites in mind and is also an ideal choice for anyone looking to create a WooCommerce electronics store.
Electro is fast (1.25 sec page load time), it gives you pixel perfect designs, it delivers 100% clean code, and it is compatible with Elementor and WPBakery.
- There are 7 attractive home pages and 3 innovative WooCommerce layouts to select from and use to showcase your business and your products.
- Design features include the ability to easily change colors, rearrange sections, and add new elements.
While you might not enjoy being the center of attention you most likely want your WooCommerce store, company website, or blog to be just that.
Hongo is a modern, multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress theme that can make that happen as it places at your fingertips a host of valuable features that include:
- 12 eye-catching one-click importable store demos, 200+ creative design elements and 250 design templates
- The combination of WordPress Customizer and WPBakery custom shortcodes, the WPBakery page builder, and Revolution Slider give Hongo all the flexibility you want.
- Quick View, Compare Products, Wishlist, product tabs, product videos, are included in the package.
The beauty of WordPress WooCommerce themes and extensions is that they give you added opportunities to create engaging, high-converting eCommerce shops for selling your products and the ability to do so more easily.
Choosing one of the above 11 best WooCommerce themes can make creating a store that will provide an exceptional shopping experience a walk in the park.