Are you looking for a WordPress theme to open an online store?
Your best bet of course would be to select a theme that has WooCommerce-oriented features. Features that you’ll need to build your online shop quickly and get it done right.
With the right WooCommerce theme, you can have a store up and running quickly. All you’ll need to do when it’s finished is stock the shelves (digitally of course), launch your site, and you’re in business.
Choosing the best WooCommerce theme for your job isn’t as easy as you might think.
Not every WooCommerce theme that advertises itself as offering a retail-oriented solution will have all the key features you’ll need to run your store easily and efficiently.
We’ve done the heavy lifting for you by drawing together this list of 10 best WooCommerce themes on the market. All you have to do is pick one that you believe will best fit your business objectives – and there’s more than one that will do precisely that!
BeTheme is big, beautiful, and fast WooCommerce theme, and has all the design tools and aides you need to build your perfect online store. Well-known for its 650+ customizable pre-built websites that provide a head start on building any website type you can think of, Be also is one of the best WordPress themes with WooCommerce which features a set of tools made to order for building your online shop.
- There’s BeBuilder, the fastest and most flexible page builder for WordPress. Drag, drop, customize, and position elements to produce a pixel-perfect website fit for any device.
- With BeBuilder Woo you can create your own store layout or use predefined layouts, create custom attribute swatches, and provide drop-down login, wish list, and quick preview features along with an eye-catching cart.
- Be’s Header and Footer builders give you even more flexibility in designing your store.
- Simply stock the shelves (product pages) and you’ll be ready to launch.
Click on the banner and check out these and BeTheme’s other core features (40+ of them) and see why 250,000+ others have made it their theme of choice.
Customer satisfaction along with a bucketful of cool online shop-building features are no doubt prime factors in making WoodMart the ThemeForest’s highest rated eCommerce theme; many features of which will not be found in most eCommerce-oriented themes.
- Customization options give you all the flexibility you’ll ever need and the shop and product page Elementor drag and drop builders keep workflow times to a minimum.
- The full AJAX shop pagination, filter, product swatches, and search capabilities can double your conversion rate by making it twice as easy for customers to complete an order. Products don’t have to be opened on a new tab to complete a purchase.
- WoodMart’s library of pre-made websites, special pages, and 400 templates together with an array of product page display options help you turn the vision of your online store into reality quickly and efficiently.
Click on the banner and see what WoodMart could do for you.
3. Rey Theme
With Rey you will experience design, performance, and innovation as never before, especially in the way it addresses filtering, search, templating, and navigation – the four pillars of eCommerce.
Rey has done so through its integrations into Elementor, WooCommerce, and WordPress.
A sampling of what you can expect.
- Elementor’s built-in features are at your fingertips
- an ability to easily create WooCommerce-customized headers and footers
- Ajax Search and an ability to browse products without reloading pages (Ajax Filtering)
- flexibility in creating product pages, including a selection of pre-designed plug and play pages
- Ajax Navigation including page navigation and infinite loading
- advanced cart checkout features
Rey is SEO Optimized, Responsive, and Developer Friendly. Click on the banner to see what this remarkable, performance-oriented theme can do for you.
With Uncode, you’ll experience –
- the performance that more than 100.000 buyers have already experienced – making Uncode an Envato best seller
- the joy of working with Uncode’s WooCommerce custom builder and other advanced WooCommerce features, and its Wireframes plugin with its 550+ section templates.
Uncode is also ideal for building blog, magazine, and portfolio sites. Visit Uncode’s user-created website gallery and see what Uncode could do for you.
TheGem is a best-selling premium WordPress WooCommerce-oriented theme. Its versatile online shop toolbox offers unlimited customizations, 400+ creative modern WooCommerce designs for your store to stand out, and fastest loading with top performance.
With TheGem you can –
- create unique product, cart, and checkout pages with TheGem’s WooCommerce Builder and the popular Elementor and WPBakery page builders
- utilize premium WooCommerce features like versatile product grids, Ajax filters, shop mega menu, wish list, variation swatches, Ajax live search and more.
This aptly named and easy to use WooCommerce-oriented WordPress theme gives you the tools and flexibility you need.
- an abundance of WooCommerce styling options for colors, fonts, social sharing, product pages, and archives.
- 50+ quick start demos, 90+ ready-made section templates, and 100+ site builder elements
- a custom font manager
Total is compatible with most popular plugins including bbPress, Uber Menu, Easy Digital Downloads, WPML, Yoast, Ultimate Addons and others.
Hongo is a modern multipurpose WordPress theme which is especially curated for creating WooCommerce stores, company websites and blogging sites.
Among Hongo’s wealth of useful features you’ll –
- find premium WPBakery page builder and Revolution Slider plugins
- experience excellent loading speeds and healthy SEO results
- have 12 store demos, 200 plus creative elements and a library of 250 templates plus out of the box premium product-oriented features at your fingertips.
Over the past 10+ years XStore has been put to good use by more than 30,000+ satisfied customers with its –
- collection of more than 120 ready-to-customize shops
- use of the popular Elementor and WPBakery page builders
- live Ajax theme option, $500 worth of hand-picked “must have” premium plugins, a single product page builder, and single product layout options.
9. Jupiter X
Jupiter X2 is the most recent major update to the Jupiter X WordPress theme with a heavy focus on WooCommerce and full-site-editing:
Features include –
- a Layout Builder with superior full site editing capabilities
- an advance Product Catalog Builder filled with industry-first capabilities
- a Checkout Builder to manage checkout form fields, add custom fields to your billing or shipping fields, and build multi-step and single-step checkouts
- Jupiter-only checkout optimization features such as sales Funnels, order bumps, dynamic discounts, smart coupons and checkout notices.
With Jupiter X, building Shopify-like checkouts right inside WooCommerce is now a breeze!
10. Avada Theme
Avada is the all-time best selling theme on the market. That in itself is a good reason to choose this WordPress theme with WooCommerce, but there are plenty of others including –
- total WooCommerce compatibility
- 80+ one-click importable demos to start off your project
- easy access to every popular WordPress plugin
- $200 worth of website-building tools
- An impressive array of page and design options
Avada is a fast WooCommerce theme, 100% responsive, and a favorite of 800,000 happy users.
Creating an exciting web design for your online store is not always an easy, straightforward task. Luckily, there is an abundance of fast WooCommerce themes to choose from. But you have to pick one that includes the proper eCommerce store-building tools.
That’s because launching an online shop can be a time-consuming and costly venture if a theme lacks certain WooCommerce tools or features. For this reason, you must pay real attention when you pick WordPress themes with WooCommerce features.