An effective and well-organized workflow is an important asset for professional web designers and web design agencies alike. Achieving this requires having the necessary design tools and resources within easy reach to keep lost or wasted an absolute minimum while increasing the chances of realizing high-quality results.
There is certainly no shortage of good web design tools and resources. There are so many in fact that it can be a challenge to find those little timesavers that can spare you headaches and save you a ton of time in the long run.
That said, this selection is well worth bookmarking as it features 15 top tools and resources for designers and agencies you can put to use to enrich your 2022 web design projects.
In terms of sheer size, BeTheme is the biggest WordPress and WooCommerce theme of them all with its 240,000+ strong customer base, its all-encompassing library of pre-built websites, and its 40+ core website building features.
Among the highlights –
- A selection of 650+ customizable pre-built websites that cover all the major industry sectors, a wealth of business niches and all website styles and types. These pre-built websites are responsive, UX-ready, and make creating any website a super-easy task.
- The fast and flexible BeBuilder that allows you to import from Be’s pre-built website’s 3000+ pages, import, export, save, and retrieve blocks of content, and design revisions and create backgrounds as you always wanted them to be.
- BeBuilder Woo with customer-friendly shopping features, product previews, a sticky menu, and more that enables you to create any shop or single product layout you can envision.
- BeTheme is loaded with valuable design options, it is Elementor ready, and it is frequently updated.
Click on the banner to investigate BeTheme in greater detail.
Total is a power-packed WordPress theme that is designed to make web design easy for beginners and developers alike. Thanks to its flexible page builder and multiple style options Total does not place limits on the page layouts you can create.
- Total’s NEW 90+ section templates along with its 75+ pre-styled post entry cards and 45+ quick-import sample demos make website building fast and enjoyable.
- 500+ customizing settings, a built-in font manager, and other features combined with Total’s drag and drop frontend page builder make creating a highly customized web design an easy task.
Click on the banner to learn more about this popular theme.
With LayerSlider, you can do much more than create stunning sliders. This popular product has been on the market for more than a decade. In its current form it gives designers and design agencies website building capabilities that can be applied to spruce up or spice up any website with modern graphics, eye-catching animations, and cool interactive features.
- LayerSlider has 150+ website, slider, and popup templates. Templates provide a great way to learn and serve as ideal starting points for new projects.
- LayerSlider comes with a modern, easy-to-use editor interface – similar to those found in professional desktop applications. Anyone can use this popular tool without having any prior experience.
LayerSlider is cost-effective and easy to install and work with. Users can easily create an expensive-looking website at a tiny fraction of the usual cost.
Click on the banner to see what LayerSlider could do for you.
This pixel-perfect theme is an Envato best seller with its 80,000+ sales to date.
Its key features include –
- a fast and flexible Frontend Page Builder
- advanced WooCommerce capabilities that include a wealth of customer-centric design elements and options
- a Wireframes Plugin and 550+ section templates
Uncode is ideally suited for creating blog, magazine, and portfolio sites.
Put Trafft to work to schedule appointments, meetings, and events, manage staff and services, send reminders, accept payments, and more.
- Features include coupons, custom domains, group booking, multiple location usage, and email service.
- Trafft easily integrates with Google Calendar and Google Meet, Outlook Calendar, Zoom, Mailchimp and Zapier.
The wpDataTables WordPress table and chart plugin is noted for its many powerful and useful features that enable it to stand out from the competition.
They include –
- Multiple databases connectivity (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL)
- Creating tables from multiple sources including MySQL or WordPress database and PHP arrays
- Conditional formatting
- 4 Chart-building engines
- Advanced filtering and sorting capabilities
wpDataTables integrates smoothly with Elementor, DIVI, Avada, Gutenberg and Visual Composer.
WHATFONTIS allows designers to find a font in a matter of seconds by identifying it from an uploaded image. This gem in the world of font identifiers gives you –
- rapid identification of free fonts
- an AI-based font search that provides the best possible accuracy
- font filtering based on foundry and price
Premium support is readily available for those infrequent cases where the AI engine gives awkward results. A PRO subscription can be yours for only $39.99/year.
Mobirise is an offline website builder that is perfect for creating small to medium size websites. It is an excellent choice for non-technical users who would typically prefer to do their website-building visually.
- Mobirise creates sites quickly, easily, and intuitively
- 5500+ awesome templates come with the package
- You own your site, and you can edit it locally and upload wherever
- code if you want since you have full access to HTML
Mobirise is free for commercial use.
If your websites, apps, or presentations are beginning to exhibit a certain sameness it might be time to take advantage of GetIllustration’s library of 10,000+ premium illustrations.
- Get illustrations for web, apps, presentations or other purposes
- Illustrations are available in PNG, SVG, Ai, Figma, Sketch formats
- Download them once and use them forever
- A commercial use license is included
Take advantage of the 25% discount by using coupon code: EliteDesigners25.
Slider Revolution is a versatile WordPress plugin that enables designers and design agencies to pleasantly surprise their clients with stunning, highly-professional visuals.
- Slider Revolution is packed with revolutionary (no pun intended) features that can turn a boring website into an attention-grabbing responsive one.
- 200+ website and slider templates and 25+ powerful addons are included.
Slider Revolution is easy to work with, but one-on-one support is there should you need it.
If you are looking for a power-packed WooCommerce theme that’s available at a bargain price, look no further. The XStore WooCommerce theme has it all, including –
- 110+ prebuilt, ready-to-customize shops
- A selection of premium plugins worth $510
- WPB and Elementor compatibility
- A single-product builder
All the above plus 30,000+ happy customers.
The Amelia plugin will fully automate and manage your business’s appointment and events, and in doing so will save you and your clients significant amounts of time.
- Your clients can make, change, or cancel appointments online 24/7
- Amelia manages bookings at multiple business locations, and can also track and manage employee assignments and availability schedules
- Amelia can be integrated with Zoom for consultation and training purposes
With this little tool you can create a link that people can’t resist clicking on. It’s as easy as can be to do and you can –
- take advantage of 8bio’s beautiful skins and catchy animated backgrounds
- link to your own domain or use *.8b.io
- present a brief biography profile of yourself or your business
- monetize your link with a shopping cart or tip jar
And much more.
14. Essential Grid
The Essential Grid plugin enables you to create galleries you may have considered to be too difficult if not impossible to attempt to build. Galleries that could –
- Showcase an attention-getting portfolio
- Display your products, your awe-inspiring videos, or share your personal Instagram stream.
Essential Grid offers multiple layout options and can accept content from a variety of sources.
Pixpa is an extremely useful tool to have if you should happen to be engaged in a creative pursuit of almost any kind. With Pixpa you can –
- build a website the way you want to – without any need for coding
- share, proof, sell, and deliver your work to your clients and customers
- accept payments commission-free through PayPal or Stripe
Several plans are available, and you can start with a 15 day free trial.
Product design involves more than simply creating a good look. It’s about creating engaging visuals that lead to a satisfying overall presentation. One or more of the above web design resources could be helpful to web designers, developers, creative artists, or agencies.
Rather than investing time and money in a lengthy designing process, why not take advantage of one of these designer resources with their ready-to-use components and features to create a totally awesome product?
We have assembled this collection of 15 top tools and resources for 2022. It can help you create a successful online presence for your business or build upon an existing one.